Koh Mak Restaurants
On Koh Mak, all bigger resorts do have their own restaurant, and of course and they are all happy to welcome customers from other resorts to lunch or dine with them.
Here a brief list with resorts, which have a restaurant:
- Koh Mak Resort (Thai- and some western-food)
- Makhathanee Resort
- Ao Kao Resort (Thai- and see-food)
- Ban Koh Mak
- TK-Hut (Thai and German food)
- Good Time Resort (Thai and sea-food, also some western dishes and a kids-menu)
- Little Moon Villas
- Holiday Beach Resort
- Cinnamon Resort
- Lazy Day Resort
- Plubpla Resort
- Coco Cape Resort (Thai-and sea-food)
Besides this, there are about 15 more “independent” restaurants or food-huts, where you can eat Thai-food:
- Koh Mak Sea Food: Located at Ao Nid (located between the temple and main pier) As the name says, here you get plenty of sea-food and you have a nice view to the Ao Nid Bay. It is very popular, also because of the one local life band, which play western and sometimes Thai music in the evening.
- Good Time Restaurant: serene hill side restaurant, between Ao Kao and Ao Suan Yai with Thai-and some western food. Scenic -view over Koh Mak Bay. Classic decorated and family-friendly.
- Havana Restaurant and Bar: Some Thai-food and snacks. Simple and a stylish place to hang-out, not really to “dine”. (located at the main-strip of Koh Mak, Ao Kao Beach)
- Enjoy Restaurant: Small and local restaurant, where also the local eat (lunch). Thai-food for small money (located in the center of Koh Mak
- Noodle Stop: Located near Island Hut at the beach road, offer Thai-Noodle soup and other local Thai-dishes (this place is recommended if you like to try something local.
Aimmy Restaurant: Specialized for sea-food BBQ, also located at the main strip of Ao Kao Beach
Koh Mak Café: Located at Ao Suan Yai, right at the beach offers a perfect view and a menu with a variety of choices (Thai-and Western-food)
Food Garden: This is something like a beer-garden (island-style) with different choices of food and BBQ, located opposite Monkey Resort
Peauw Restaurant: Here you get a lot of Thai-dishes for low budget. Located at the centre of Koh Mak, near the school.